Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? As a Junior UX/UI Designer, you will:
- Be partnering with a lead designer to build out your skill set in visual design, UX design, and research methodologies.
- Discover insights through continuous customer, user, and stakeholder engagement.
- Test your designs with users, iterating on your designs as we learn.
- Participate in frequent design reviews with the Product team and providing valuable critique.
- Prototype interactions and experiences.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to expand our design system.
To make a difference, you must have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Multimedia, Design or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- A mindset in terms of design systems applied to IoT
- A base understanding of design theory, research data, business goals, and team principles.
- The enjoyment and understand the value creating simple, clear solutions.
- Experience in either interaction or visual design.
- The know how to be up to date regarding the latest web design and technology developments.
- Interest in working with developers and learning how to build for them.
- A mindset of being of being self-starter, who feels responsible for the work assigned to them and knows how to ask for help and guidance when needed.
- Curiousity and interest to learn about the IoT world.
- A strong sales and technology background ideally within various verticals such as manufacturing, utilities, smart infrastructure, mobility or healthcare.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
Curious about our Tech hub?The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens You will love to have:Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners. #Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #techcrew We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time