Our community in Skopje is on the lookout for great Software Developers. Symphony Digital is a technology house headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Sarajevo, Belgrade, Novi Sad, Nis, Skopje, Amsterdam, and Berlin. Our clients include two of the "Big Four" tech companies, innovative startups from the Bay Area, and leading enterprises from diverse industries. We are working with alumni from Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Google, Netflix, and other bright minds. Symphony Digital is a partner and preferred vendor of Google Ventures, StartX, and Y Combinator. We like to tackle challenging projects in fields such as biotech, machine learning, IoT, wearables, and augmented reality.
Key position requirements:
- Relevant education in software engineering,
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on software engineering experience in technically challenging environment,
- Algorithmic approach to problem-solving,
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented concepts,
- Highly developed ability to analyze and understand business context and logic behind the software solution,
- Advanced level of English language.
Perks and recreation:
- We provide a collaborative environment offering support, mentoring, and guidance throughout your career. Symphony Digital takes great pride in our company culture and team spirit and we encourage our employees to grow in both professional and personal aspects.
Some of the things we offer:
- Flexible working hours/remote work
- Additional annual private health insurance
- Personal development budget covering conference fees, courses, etc.
- Healthy freshly cooked lunch, fruit, and refreshments
- Play room
- Traveling abroad (USA, Australia, China, the Netherlands, Italy, etc.)
- Leisure activities (team building events, BBQs, rafting, etc.)
When choosing new team members, we love to be mutually impressed. If we have impressed you, we challenge you to impress us and we will get back to you soon. Want to find out more before applying? You can always drop by for a cup of coffee/tea and a warm tech chat with our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Stefani.