We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive annual base salary;
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology;
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements;
- 20 Annual leave days;
- Relaxing room;
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
What You’ll be Doing:
As a SQL Developer, you will join our team of analytics experts and reporting specialist, responsible for developing efficient solutions and operational tools. We strive on offering the very best levels of service and believe in "what we say and how we say it" leaves a lasting impression. Therefore, we will provide you with all the necessary tools, training and confidence needed to do a great job.
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Design and implement internal process improvements;
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from different data sources using SQL and VBA;
- Automate manual processes;
- Build analytics tools;
- Provide consultancy to Project Managers about the best application to use based on project and the data handling complexity;
- Work with Supply Chain Operations, assisting with data-related technical issues.
Why You? What You Bring:Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. We are looking for dynamic, resilient candidates, with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. To succeed in this role, you must be a confident and enthusiastic individual who will strive to go that extra mile for our customers. If the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Experience in a Data Engineer/ Developer role;
- Fluency in English;
- Advanced working SQL and VBA knowledge is a must;
- Strong analytic and organizational skills;
- Experience working with Microsoft PowerApps or similar development environments is a major plus.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.