VMware End-User Computing runs the worlds largest Digital Workspace Platform - Workspace ONE.
Our team builds, deploys and manages the AWS-based cloud services that comprises Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub. Our goal is to transform the way customers interact with the digital workspace. We are passionate about rapidly developing high quality software and applying software engineering best practices to everything we do. We work with the latest UI technologies and open source components. As a member of the team, you'll have the opportunity to work with top-notch, passionate software engineers across Atlanta, Palo Alto, and Bangalore.
Our team is seeking a senior team member with proven technical leadership and demonstrated sustained growth in his or her career. You are someone who comes up with rock solid designs and never compromises on code quality. If you thrive on challenges and if you have a strong sense of ownership, this is the right team for you
Role Responsibilities:· Delivering responsive, high performance and scalable user interfaces using the most cutting-edge frameworks· Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Angular, HTML and CSS· Learning and applying new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns· Contributing to end-to-end system architecture, working with back-end engineers· Collaborating with UX team, product managers and other technical teams to create delightful user experience.
Role Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
· 7+ years of professional front-end development experience
· Professional, precise communication skills
· Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Creating self-contained, scalable, reusable, and testable modules and UI components
· Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
· Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
· Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with CodeceptJS
· Visual design and CSS
· Good grasp on usability and interaction design
· Knowledge in front end architecture (Redux, Flux, Reactive Programming)
· Knowledge of Java & J2EE and microservices
· Knowledge of front-end dev ops (NPM, Jenkins, Docker, creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments, etc.)
· Remote Ok for candidates living in Bulgaria.
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape whats possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.