Technical Artist (World of Tanks)
Minsk, BelarusArtAreaApply nowWargaming is looking for experienced and result-oriented specialists to fill in the Tech Artist position. The successful candidate will join a team where artists and programmers work in tight collaboration to ensure that production always goes smooth. You shall both develop new tech and contribute to well-established processes.
What will you do?
- Participate in new tech development (including prototyping)
- Developnewcontent production processes
- Assist art departments and support their projects
- Identify and solve problems of both artistic and technical nature
What are we looking for?
- A STEM degree or experience working in a related field
- Good artistic taste (drawing, 3D art)
- Knowledge of Maya/Max and Substance (Designer/Painter), Houdini or similar suites
- General understanding of graphics subsystems of modern game engines and of the working principles of graphics pipeline
- Knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: HLSL/GLSL, Python, C#, C++
- Understanding of the working principles of graphics algorithms (AO, SSR, BRDF, etc.)
- Able and willing to learn
- A team player with good verbal communication skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience creating own graphics engines
- A portfolio of art
- Intermediate or higher level of English