C++ Game Developer (Nexus)
Minsk, BelarusEngineering & ProgrammingAreaApply nowWG Nexus team is a new business unit within Wargaming focused on creation of unique cross-platform IPs leveraging partnerships with external development studios from around the world. Driven by work on innovations in products, services and approaches, we are looking to deliver new value and gameplay experiences for mobile game players.
What will you do?
- Implement and maintain gameplay systems using UE4, fix bugs, profile and optimize code
- Work closely with game designers in short iteration cycles on various concepts
What are we looking for?
- 1 year of game programming experience
- Intermediate C++ skills
- Game features implementation experience
- Knowledge of Linear Algebra and Geometry
- Computer science, engineering, mathematics or physics degree
- Self-motivated for rapid learning in several areas of game development
- Good communication skills
- Passion for playing and making video games
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of UE4 or Unity3D
- Expertise in game AI, UI, graphics
- Experience with C# or Python