Python Developer (Platform, Commerce)
Minsk, BelarusEngineering & ProgrammingAreaApply nowWargaming is looking to hire a number of Python Developers to join the Platform Commerce department, which works on multiple payment services, including the Premium Shop, integration with PayPal/Amazon-level payment systems, game server/client integration, payments integration (PSN/Steam) and also develops and supports related co-branded services and management tools.The team is responsible for a wide range of monetization tools for all of Wargaming’s titles, including a storefront for selling in-game assets, a package management system, an orders system for revenue tracking and a built-in offers system.What will you do?
- Implement new and support existing functionality using Python, Erlang/Elixir, Golang
- Take part in Scrum-like processes: grooming, planning, retrospectives, demos
- Support CI/CD approaches to development
What are we looking for?
- BS or MS degree in computer science (or a related field)
- 3+ years of working experience
- 1+ years of experience with Python, at least one Python framework (Django, Flask), and some ORM libraries
- Strong unit-testing and debugging skills
- Knowledge of Russian
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience tech-leading a team
- Experience building highly-scalable, distributed systems
- High aptitude and technology-agnostic approach to engineering
- Experience developing e-commerce software