Middle/Senior QA Engineer (World of Tanks PC)
Minsk, BelarusQuality AssuranceAreaApply nowWargaming is growing the World of Tanks QA Team and is looking for talented Middle/Senior QA Engineers that are experienced in testing complex multicomponent client/server applications, motivated to grow their expertise in game development and complete challenging tasks. Work at Wargaming is a chance to be involved in one of the most popular video games of today.The primary focus of this position is to provide quality assessment to new functionalities of various complexity, stabilize versions, test big game modes, as well as to work with 3rd party studios.Working as a World of Tanks QA Engineer, you’ll be able to broaden your knowledge and skills of different testing types, get experience of testing your own product in close cooperation with the driver and developers, as well as working in a distributed international team.
What will you do?
- Provide quality assurance to the following:
- Game client/server mechanics and in-game interfaces
- Client side application performance and its hardware compatibility
- In-game content: models and scenes, visual and sound effects, localizations
- Develop testing documentation and check lists and fulfil test plans
- Process external testing results
What are we looking for?
- Technical education
- Knowledge of testing principles, types and methods
- 2+ years’ experience in client applications testing
- Experience with bug tracking and test case management systems
- Diligence, attention to detail, responsibility, teamwork skills
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivation and desire to learn
- Excellent knowledge of Russian (writing text descriptions, ability to lead constructive conversation)
- Good knowledge of English (work with documentation, correspondence)
- Passion for video games and military warfare
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Familiarity with script programming languages
- Knowledge of relational database principles
- Experience playing World of Tanks