Game Logic Developer (World of Tanks)
Minsk, BelarusEngineering & ProgrammingAreaApply nowWe are looking for a talented developer who is eager to learn, ready to take responsibility for the results of their work, and able to meet the highest expectations of our players. Being part of the Game Logic team will provide you ample opportunity to test your knowledge and skills at solving challenging tasks implementing World of Tanks gameplay for the entire technological stack.
What will you do?
- Take part in creating new game modes and working on the logic for the game server, the client app, and web-based services
- Deal with the physics of objects and put complex data processing algorithms into practice
- Develop highly efficient (regarding memory and performance speed) in-game components
- Work with dozens of additional services and applications that make up the extensive infrastructure of the World of Tanks project (payment systems, authorization systems, analytical data warehouses, etc.)
- Perform functionality testing
What are we looking for?
- Experience in commercial software development and deep knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms
- Experience with С++
- Willingness to learn and actively use Python
- Experience in multi-threaded application development
- Understanding of databases, kafka, and amqp
- Knowledge of computer network basics
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience with distributed systems
- Passion for computer games
- Experience in game development is a plus, but not a requirement
- An opportunity to work on unique, international, industry-leading projects
- A relaxed, friendly working environment fostering professional growth
- A competitive salary protected from inflation, and a result-oriented incentive system
- A modern office with recreational areas
- A nice social package, including health care, subsidized gym membership, corporate-sponsored events, and a discount system
- Family events and kids programs
- A relocation package