We are looking for Media Analyst for our Performance Marketing team.Media Analyst role is aimed at help our legendary World of Tanks game to make smart business decisions by analyzing huge amounts of data and providing insights and reports based on stored information.
This position reports to Media Lead.
What will you do?
- Own media reporting and insights to identify and evaluate opportunities to drive funnel conversion.
- Develop and streamline necessary dashboards and one-off analyses, providing ability to surface business-critical KPIs, monitor the health of marketing channels and effectively communicate performance.
- Partner with stakeholders and Business Intelligence teams to acquire necessary data for robust analysis.
- Convert data into insights including implications and recommendations that are specific and actionable for the Marketing team and across the business.
- Partner with other analysts as well as data engineering and technology teams to support building a best-in-class marketing platform and data infrastructure.
- Work with stakeholders to identify key metrics used to evaluate marketing performance.
- Identify, implement, and analyze a/b tests and campaigns.
- Use customer centric data analysis, data visualization, segmentation and a/b testing to optimize across channels and within campaigns.
- Stay current on best practice in Marketing Analytics methodologies and trends.
- Communicate insights using data visualization and presentations to stakeholders.
- Works "hand in hand" with the global media lead to build a world class performance marketing organization focused on driving user growth and revenue. Consistently outperforming KPI's assigned.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years in data analysis. Preferably in marketing/advertising or product development.
- 2+ years of experience in extracting and manipulating large data sets using SQL and Python.
- 3+ years in Excel, Powerpoint, Tableau (or similar dashboard software).
- Comfortable with various kinds of forecasting and attribution modelling methodologies.
- College degree is statistics, mathematics, economics or other related field.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- 5+ years in data analysis working in multi-channel marketing / performance marketing for a major brand.
- Proven track record of ground up infrastructure architecture. Strong ability to work in a cross functional environment (marketing, product, operations, business intelligence) and produce a portfolio of mission critical insights and reporting on a quarterly basis.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You have no issues presenting complex ideas to senior levels of management in a clear and concise manner.
- Google analytics tools (setting up and reporting)
- Machine Learning basic knowledge
- Passion for the gaming industry. You are familiar with industry metrics and financial performance. Gaming as not just a hobby for you, but a daily ritual.