About WorldlineWorldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.comYour responsibilities and duties:
- To create and install the software necessary for the Company's business development and operation.
- Develop and maintain the Company's own production application systems according to their users' needs and tasks.
- To develop, install and maintain the company's acquired application systems, ensure their integration with already used system and application software.
- Participate in the prompt rehabilitation of the malfunctioning of the Company's applications and their systems.
- Analyze the work of supervised software systems, submit proposals to the Head of Department on their use and improvement.
- In accordance with the established procedure to prepare the technical documentation (descriptions, instructions) of the programs under development and to master the technical documents of applications that are being introduced in the Company and purchased from other suppliers.
- To consult the Company's employees on issues related to applications.
- Participate in the preparation of tasks related to the upgrade, installation and maintenance of applications.
- Participate in the preparation of draft contracts related to the development of the Company's information systems, installation and maintenance.
- Adhere to the requirements of the Company's Quality Management System (QMS), participate in the improvement of QMS processes and documents.
- To become acquainted with the Company's Information Protection Policy and to comply with its principles and provisions.
- To ensure the implementation of approved information and document security measures in its activities and software.
- Within the limits of its competence, to execute all instructions of the management of the Company
- Provide regular information to the department manager about ongoing work, results obtained, and problems encountered.
- Adhere to the Company's internal procedures, labor safety and fire safety regulations.
- Higher education in informatics, software development; more than 1 year of development work experience;
- LINUX, Windows knowledge;
- Experience in PL/SQL, SQL programming, Oracle BI, Oracle-APEX;
- Linux and ORACLE technologies, other DBMS experience;
- Practical experience in developing, installing and maintaining software applications;
- Good English knowledge.
We will offer:
- Competitive salary & bonus system.
- Challenging opportunities and professional development.
- Working in an international global company.
- Dynamic and professional team.
Shared valuesThe 8,600 men and women of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. And above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.Your ApplicationIf you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.