Descrição do trabalho
The Junior QA Engineer will be able to contribute to ensuring that software releases are of a high quality, fit for purpose and have successfully completed testing. The successful candidate will have some theoretical knowledge of quality assurance or experience in manual software testing or other type of testing. He shall have ability and have skills to understand the product business domain and precisely and clearly create report discovered software bugs to ensure the quality is maintained on a high level. The ideal candidate shall be detailed oriented, proactive, sharp-minded person , eager to learn and willingness to acquire a career in quality assurance.
- Active member of a SCRUM team, following agile practices
- Understand business requirements
- Write detailed test plans / test scripts based on acceptance criteria from User Stories written by the Product Owner.
- Manual functional testing of the team deliverables (Insprint and regression) following internal testing standards and quality & release plan
- Discover, report and track bugs using VSTS
- Liaise with other QAs and QA Leads to ensure the quality and release process is followed according to quality & release plan
- Promote quality as a key focus
Key required skills:
- Theoretical knowledge of quality assurance, or up to 2 years’ experience as a QA Engineer, ideally working within a SCRUM development environment.
- Ability to demonstrate the knowledge of SDLC and quality assurance during the interview process
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Consistently drives for improvement.
- Willing to go extra mile to get the desired results in assuring quality of software delivery
- Advanced English
- Knowledge of Agile as software development methodology
- Knowledge of SDLC tools
- ISEB Foundation certificate or another relevant certificate
- QA academy certificate