Descrição do trabalho
As a Front-end Developer at FreeBalance you will be an expert in Front-end development. Natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), in coming up with elegant solutions to improve our solutions.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Build apps that respond to the natural human thought process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Computer Science or related courses and/or certifications highly desirable.
- 3+ years experience as a Front-end developer
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Expert knowledge of CSS and preprocessor tools (Less, Sass).
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. FreeBalance is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce to increase the representation of the designated groups based on each country’s legislation. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective labour law throughout all stages of the recruitment process.