Descrição do trabalho
Who we are:
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 48 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We’re a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that is building a platform that saves time, increases retention and helps studio and gym owners become more successful.
At Glofox, we know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We’re looking for people that will do the same.
Does this sound like you?
We are seeking an innovative Product Manager to join our cross-functional product team. You will lead the product discovery process in collaboration with designers, developers, testers and the rest of the business. We want someone who is excited and passionate about joining our journey. At Glofox we serve customers large and small so we want you to care deeply about understanding what fitness entrepreneurs really need and be passionate about their experience.
If you’re looking for an autonomous work environment where you can make a visible impact, and solve complex problems, then we are looking for you.
What skills you’ll need:
- You have experience in product management with a focus on software products and technologies
- You will have at least 3+ years product management experience
- You are extremely customer-centric, commercial, entrepreneurial with an appreciation of user-experience
- You have experience and track record of building successful business products, using data, customer feedback and common sense
- You have a hands-on approach to product discovery, user research and story telling to get the right user stories that really give our customers what they need
- You are able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- You love solving problems
- You have experience working with engineers and designers in short iterations
What you’ll be doing:
- Help shape and drive the strategy for your value stream
- Lead product discovery through direct client engagement and research in order to gain market insights and drive payment product strategy
- Talk to customers daily to understand their problems and how they relate to the strategic goals of Glofox
- Analyse user and usage data to set the context in which world-class user experiences will be built
- Drive the business case, including revenue streams and pricing decisions, for new value propositions at Glofox
- Partner daily with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Finance, Design, Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience to build product
- Understand the competitive landscape and evolving market needs, identify opportunities and define the direction of your value stream
- Collaborate to scope solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can, gather feedback and iterate
- Constantly evaluate if the solution has solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures
- Support product marketing in developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates Glofox’s products in the market, and collaborate on delivery to market
- As a result, you and your team's work will help gym and fitness entrepreneurs succeed and make millions of people around the work fitter and healthier
What you will get
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up in an exciting industry remotely
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Laptop and equipment for remote working set up
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screencasts
- A half day on the second Friday of every month
- An annual selfcare day
- Free monthly Gym and fitness studio usage
- We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Glofox! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.