Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience and deployed globally in thousands of companies and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, at work, and in school. Kaltura is a recognized leader in the Online Video Platform (Educational institutions and Enterprise companies such as Harvard, Yale, SAP, Oracle Etc.) and Cloud TV (Vodafone, Cellcom TV etc).
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and we are the initiator and backer of the world's leading open-source video management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members.
We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged.
Kaltura currently have approx. 500 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly including positions all over the world.
We promote: a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, refer-a-friend program and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
Kaltura is looking for a sharp minded, fast learner, bug hunter, out of the box thinker QA Engineer.
• Responsible to lead and deliver high quality BE platform that will be used by TV, mobile and web video applications.
• Write STP, STD and manual execute test cases.
• Fully involvement in the product life cycle.
• Work closely with development, integration and system architects and other QA members in the team.
• Manage 3rd parties vendors such UTest.
• 2+ years' Experience in Q
• Deep understanding of QA testing methodologies (STP / STD)
• English speaker
• Relevant Degree and\or certifications
• Experience in Integration / API / XML’s / E2E testing /SOAP
• Experienced with Agile and scrum working methods.
• Experience in front end QA
• Team player with ability to work independently and self-learn
• Experience with Soup UI, Java and other Automation testing languages.
• QA tools (Practitest / Fiddler or other sniffing tool)
• Work with customer facing environment – is an advantage