Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience and deployed globally in thousands of companies and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, at work, and in school. Kaltura is a recognized leader in the Online Video Platform (Educational institutions and Enterprise companies such as Harvard, Yale, SAP, Oracle Etc.) and Cloud TV (Vodafone, Cellcom TV etc).
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and we are the initiator and backer of the world's leading open-source video management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members.
We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged.
Kaltura currently have approx. 500 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly including positions all over the world.
We promote: a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, refer-a-friend program and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
Kaltura is looking for a Front End Developer to join its talented team.
• B.Sc degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
•4+ years of demonstrated software development experience in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to design and develop complex components independently, dealing with advanced architectural issues
• Experience working with HTML5 Video.
• Good product understanding
• Good Knowledge of web application architecture
• Solid understanding and experience with working on web technologies such as REST, HTTP, JSON
• Experience with HLS and DASH streaming technologies.
• Experience with video DRM systems.
• Familiarity with React, React Native, Redux.
• Experience with designing large-scale enterprise products.
• Experience with building solutions using Google’s DFP and IMA SDK.
• Experience with ad technology protocols, including VAST, VPAID.