Descrição do trabalho
Headquarters: Earth URL: https://cre.moodysanalytics.com/
About UsWe’re a small, fully-remote team working to organize the world's commercial real estate data. People use our SaaS platform to find office space, sell apartment buildings, lease warehouse space, and make important decisions. You could think of it as "Zillow for buildings that aren't houses". Our wild start-up days are behind us – we're all grown up and profitable with a 20-year track record and users who love us. As part of the Moody's Analytics family, we have ambitious goals planned for the coming years and could really use your help.You’ll be responsible for everything related to our cloud infrastructure: designing, implementing, testing, securing, monitoring, and troubleshooting. You’ll work closely with our team of full-stack engineers to evolve and improve it as we grow.We're not dogmatic about our tools/technologies – we use whatever best suits the task at hand. Our infrastructure is primarily on AWS including use of EC2, RDS, ECS, S3, Elasticache, Route 53, SES, VPC, Lambda, Cloudwatch, IAM. We're also making use of Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, GitLab CI, ELK, Grafana, Squadcast, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL, Geoserver.We communicate mainly via GitLab, Slack, and Zoom, but (usually) get everybody together for face-to-face time at least twice a year (once for a retreat and once for a conference).About You
- This isn't your first rodeo - you have significant (3+ years) production experience supporting, securing, and scaling complex web applications hosted on AWS using many of the above technologies.
- You're a firm believer in Infrastructure-as-Code.
- You're reachable, communicative, and functional at 3am when the sky is falling, but highly motivated to avoid proving that to us.
- You believe in the mantra: "strong opinions, weakly held".
- You once improvised a hypervisor with a snorkel, a paperclip, and some chewing gum.
- You work well with people remotely.
- Your communication (written, verbal, emoji) is friendly and clear.
- You're a quick study, stay up with the latest-and-greatest ideas and processes, and enjoy learning new things.
- You understand that working as part of a small team can sometimes mean wearing different hats.
Moody's is for you if...
- You're a human (or convincingly sentient bot) of any variety, color, shape, size, etc.
- You're excited to be part of a company that's reshaping an industry.
- You're over the chaos and uncertainty of a start-up. You like having reasonable hours and knowing that your job will be around next week.
- You value stability, work/life balance, group decision-making, and working with people that are good-natured, open-minded, interesting, hard-working, and self-motivated.
- You're looking for a family to join for the long term, rather than a stepping stone toward another gig.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, remote, W2 position with excellent benefits (health/dental/vision/401k/disability/etc). To apply, send an email to [email protected]
Don't include a stuffy cover letter, but please take some time to explain why you're a fit for our team. Include your resume, GitHub link, and anything else that will help us avoid clicking "Archive" on your submission :)
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/moody-s-analytics-cloud-aws-engineer