Descrição do trabalho
RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria). We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on:
- Our team is going to develop a multi-layered, distributed software solution for the retail industry.
- The solution consists of an Application Server running an ERP, Management and Integration Platform, a stand-alone Server, a POS Client, and multiple Add-ons.
- The solution is under continuous development and is deployed in production for Sweden and Norway retailers.
- You will work in one of these teams. According to the ongoing project and needs, moving between teams and the applications that are part of the solution is possible and encouraged
What you offer us:
- Documented experience of writing React application and using react patterns like (but not limited to higher-order components, render props, and how to use PropTypes;
- Implementation experience in Redux;
- Documented experience of writing React Native applications, preferably in a project where code sharing between React and React Native took place;
- Knowledge of how to write tests with Jest;
- Experience with Appium preferable.
The job holder must:
- Have good spoken and written English level.
- Have fast learning skills.
- Have good work methodology (respect of planning, standards, policies).
- Have good communication (both spoken and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Have the capacity to work as a team player in a multi-cultural team.
- Be very customer-oriented.
- Be autonomous in the position and self-motivated.
- Be rigorous and flexible.
What we offer you:
- Possibility to gain great experience in high-loaded international project
- Ability to grow professionally
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process:
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
- Client interview