Descrição do trabalho
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries. At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on:
- The CO team is distributed, Sweden (5), Moldova (3), and Bucharest (2).
- We have started to transform our Java (backend) Flash (GUI) (coded in Flex) application into a Web application (using React as our language).
- We are mainly Java developers that are learning React (but we have some in the team with a React background).
- We are looking for an experienced React developer that can help us in this journey (also be a mentor for the team and make sure we increase our dev speed).
- Initially, the task (around 6 months) is to transform the existing GUI to a new fresh GUI, but we also have some new services we are building (and there will be many more new services in the coming years) and we need to design a new GUI for this (the path forward is React and Java).
- We also have a big focus on cloud services as the backend.
- There is a UX designer in the team that will assist us in making sure we have good usability in the system).
- Anyways, specific skills, according to one of the developers the skills required are as follows.
What you offer us:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Java
- Experience with React
- Java 8
- API architecture
Inhouse: chili framework, component server framework Tools:
Although what is important is Java, Git, Cucumber, and Jira Competencies: The job holder must:
- Have good spoken and written English level.
- Have fast learning skills.
- Have good work methodology (respect of planning, standards, policies).
- Have good communication (both spoken and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Have the capacity to work as a team player in a multi-cultural team.
- Be very customer-oriented.
- Be autonomous in the position and self-motivated.
What we offer you:
- Possibility to gain great experience in high-loaded international project
- Ability to grow professionally
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process:
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
- Client interview