Descrição do trabalho
AppOptics is the distributed tracing and metric aggregation SaaS product that is part of the SolarWinds Cloud portfolio, providing customers unparalleled insight into their cloud infrastructure and applications.
We are looking for a developer with Build and Test Automation skills to work on our SolarWinds Snap Agent, which is responsible for collecting and reporting a wide variety of host and infrastructure metrics. The main focus will be on developing automated test framework, creating tests, enhancing and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline for testing and building the agent and its components.
In our fast-paced and collaborative environment, your knowledge and experience will enable you to:
- Design and develop all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts for agent and its integrations on Linux and Windows platforms.
- Enhance and maintain the CI/CD pipeline towards an automated, repeatable build/test/deploy process across multiple component repositories
- Document CI/CD pipeline where needed and help ramp up developers contributing to the Snap agent
- Experience in Python and PyTest
- Experience in shell scripting, bash or PowerShell
- Familiarity with TravisCI, CircleCI, Jenkins or similar tools
- Familiarity with Ansible or other automation tools
- Ability to analyze requirements, automate test environment setup, and write regression tests
- Effective communication skills to work in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing environment
Experience in one or more of the following would be a benefit:
- Docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes
- AWS services, especially EC2, S3, IAM, EKS
- Groovy, GoLang
- Linux and Windows environments
- Monitoring tools such as Prometheus, collectd, Grafana, InfluxDB or Telegraf
What awaits you besides the top technology and great coworkers?
- Among the many benefits are a competitive salary, bonuses, and growth opportunities.
- We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials and mentors. You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with free and tasty coffee, snacks, game room, soft chairs and PS4.
- We invest into your growth - we give you an additional 10 days off for independent study every year and free English classes at the office.
- You can bike to work and find colleagues who do same sports as you do.
- We provide MultiSport, flexible working hours, private health insurance and fruits in the kitchen.