FOR THOSE WHO DARE TO EMBRACE TRENDS, CHALLENGE THE INDUSTRY AND TRANSFORM ALLIANZ INTO A DIGITAL GROUP.Here is your home. Allianz TechnologyAllianz Technology in Vienna is looking for aJAVA Developer (f/m/d)As a Java Developer, you will be part of an agile, cross-functional team within our Travel & Assistance practice. Your work will contribute to our client, Allianz Partners, a global organization supporting people and businesses in times of trouble, for simple advice, at home or on the move. Together with your international team, you will take over end-to-end ownership for various business applications, contribute to world-wide rollouts and guarantee stable solutions.You will be allocated to development or production activities, responsible for the technical design and implementation of our Java-based business applications for Allianz Partners. You will work on RESTful APIs. In this role, you will take over end-to-end ownership of your developed features and functionalities. You will collaborate with solution designers and architects to design components and get together with DevOps to improve our CI/CD pipelines as well as guarantee stable environments and provide fault-tolerant and highly-reliable solutions. Furthermore, you will collaborate with our quality automation engineers to contribute to test automation.Java Development opportunities are available for candidates of All Levels of Experience:
- For Professional-/Senior-level roles, we are looking for candidates with 3+ years of relevant experience working with the technologies of our Toolstack (defined below), and who are eager to learn and master other technologies to further their career.
- For Entry-level roles and Advanced Beginners, we welcome highly-motivated, high-potential candidates with up to 2 years of relevant experience and interest in the technologies of our Toolstack.
Professional-/Senior-Level Developers Will Be Expected to:
- Take initiative to architect technical solutions and drive implementation
- Design, Architect, Build and Improve solutions that bring value to end customers and organizations
- Set up and Improve engineering practices within the team (TDD, CI/CD etc.)
- Be a mentor to your teammatesAll Java Developers Will Be Expected to:
- Align with respective product owners and team members to understand the business requirements of our customers
- Take ownership for features within an application
- Implement new or enhance existing features within an application
- Design and build scalable technical solutions for end customers and organizations, while following best practices
- Be eager to proactively expand knowledge regarding technologies that help to contribute to the delivery of our technical
Our benefits:New and trendy office in Vienna (U4 Unter St. Veit) I Open-space concept that highlights our communication and collaboration culture I Home office and flexible working hours I Employee discounts, subsidized canteen, various sports offers, health management I Learning and development opportunities I High-quality equipment (ThinkPad, iPhone 12) I Regular team events and company-wide offsitesStart date: as soon as possible I Regular working hours: 38.5 I Usual place of work: ViennaGross salary: EUR 45.000.- to EUR 60.000.- per year (depending on the specific qualifications, experience and skills)FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION AND THE APPLICATION PROCESS PLEASE CONTACT: Franz Reisner (HR-Recruiting), Email:Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.Allianz Group Austria - Your Career with Future.Join a powerfull and successful enterprise.We are looking forward to receive your application!Wenn's drauf ankommt, hoffentlich Allianz.