At eTeki, top freelance Qlik Sense professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in Qlik Sense you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You'll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists. If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
- Experience in Qlik Sense development, dashboarding and data modeling and reporting (ad hoc report generation) techniques.
- Experience in Data transformation, the creation of QVD files and set analysis.
- Experience in developing QlikSense applications - Data Warehousing, Data Modelling, Data Transformation
- Experience in application designing, architecting, development and deployment using Qlik Sense. Must be efficient in front-end development and know visualization best practices.
- Strong database designing and SQL skills. Experienced in RDBMS such as MS SQL Server, Oracle etc..
- Experience in data integration through extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from various sources.
- Experience in QlikSense Administration such as schedule reload, defining connections, building permissions
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
- Well-versed with concepts and techniques of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
- Must be familiar with a project’s complete life cycle implementation
- Skilled in Qlik Sense web integration, advanced SQL knowledge, Stored Procs, SQL scripting, nested selection, stored procedures, triggers, analytic functions, tuning etc.
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Creation of dashboards which contains data models (Snowflake or Star schema) as per requirement and wherein Data is extracted from various Sources systems viz Sql Server,Oracle,Excel file and data extracted from Source systems are stored in a QVD form.
- Provide input on proposing, evaluating and selecting appropriate design alternatives which meet client requirements and are consistent with client’s current standards and processes.
- Extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple sources into QlikSense applications..
- Able to perform Data Analysis and proactively able to suggest various Visualization options.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers